The EnviroAlert® EA800-ip (DISCONTINUED) an on premise monitoring console, which is part of the Winland Critical-Environment Monitoring Solution. When integrated into a security system, or used as a stand-alone solution, the EnviroAlert EA800-ip provides real-time monitoring and alerting of up to 12 zones impacting environment-dependent assets such as temperature, humidity, water, and gases. As part of the cloud-based solution, the EnviroAlert EA800-ip and all associated wired and wireless sensors can be managed remotely from INSIGHT. The EA800-ip requires a fee-based subscription to INSIGHT if you want to receive email/text message alerts, reporting and the ability to configure online.
The EA800-ip may be used with or without INSIGHT and integrated in to any alarm panel via the relay outputs for each zone being monitored.
To learn more about INSIGHT and fees, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Monitor up to 12 sensors (up to 8 wireless, up to 4 wired)
- Flexible application options through the use of wired and wireless sensors
- Remote visibility and device management through web-based application
- Monitoring capabilities include: temperature, humidity, water, gases, and pressure
- Console accommodates 4-20mA sensors for additional application options
- Dedicated output relays for each sensor
- Seamless integration with any security system
|Power Requirements||11 to 26 VDC @ ≤500mA|
|Remote Sensor Inputs||12 total (up to 4 wired and up to 8 wireless)|
|Unit Operating Range||32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)|
|Wireless Frequency||2.405 GHz, 16 channels - See owners manual for more information|
|Low/High Limit Adjust Range||-58° to 299°F (-50° to 150°C)|
|Alarm Outputs||8 Form C Relays (N.O./N.C.) 1A @ 30 VDC (Configurable)|
|Auxiliary Alarm Output||1 Form C Relay (N.O./N.C.) (Non-Configurable)|
|Alarm Time Delay||0 to 120 minutes (program independently for each zone)|
|Console Dimensions||8.13 x 5.52 x 1.93” (20.6 x 14.0 x 4.9 cm)|
- Prop 65 Notice for Californians
Download EA800-ip Sell Sheet
- RoHS WEEE